Robot Partner – Robot Partner Sp. z o.o., website owner and Administrator. Data: Robot Partner Sp. z o.o ul. Zawieprzycka 8M, 20-228 Lublin, Poland, email@example.com, NIP: 7123305373, REGON: 363450816, KRS: 0000 595 425
Website – Robot Partner Sp. z o.o. is located under the domain robotpartner.pl with a set of all services offered by the Website in the domain and subdomains.
User – a person using the robotpartner.pl Website
Who we are
- The address of our website is: https://www.robotpartner.pl
- All rights to the entire content of the Robot Partner Website are reserved.
- Robot Partner dba o zapewnienie należytej ochrony gromadzonych danych.
- Robot Partner regularly updates the information contained on the Website, but does not bear any responsibility for the timeliness and completeness of the information presented on the Website.
- Robot Partner reserves the right to make changes to part or all of the Website.
- Robot Partner shall not be liable for any damage caused as a result of using the Website.
In order to protect and respect the Website Users privacy, all personal data posted on the Website or processed in connection with the operation of the Website, including Website Users data, are protected in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) and in accordance with the provisions of Art. 6 clause 1 point a) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of personal data No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
1. In connection with the operation of the Website, Robot Partner collects and processes the following personal data of Website Users:
a) name and surname, company name, e-mail addresses; Most of the data in this category are company contact details. Robot Partner may share some of them (e.g. e-mail address) with third parties involved in handling form queries.
b) information on the use of websites by users and their IP addresses on the basis of access log analysis; the above data is processed by Robot Partner for technical purposes as well as for statistical purposes, during the demographic analysis of Website Users for the purposes of marketing activities.
2. All the above-mentioned personal data sent to the Website, Robot Partner deems to be provided voluntarily, in accordance with art. 23 clause 1 point 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and shall not be liable for any accident provided by any of the Website Users.
3. Personal data provided in the contact form, as well as e-mail addresses provided in order to receive the current offer of Robot Partner, can be processed – after giving a separate consent.
1. All rights to the Website, including graphic and text elements, are reserved and are the property of Robot Partner or other natural or legal persons, unless expressly stated otherwise.
2. Using the content of the Website does not mean that Users acquire any rights to this content, photos, movies, text or databases contained therein. The User is entitled to use these works, media or databases only to the extent of fair use specified in the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 80, item 904 as amended) and the Act of April 16, 1993 on combating unfair competition (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2003 No. 153, item 1503, as amended).
3. It is forbidden to copy, modify, transmit any part of the Website without the consent of Robot Partner expressed in writing, except for cases expressly permitted by applicable law.
4. All product names, trade names and other individualization signs presented on the Website, which are protected trademarks, trademarks of other entities and companies or recognized as such by Robot Partner, are subject to legal protection on the basis of the Act of 30 June 2000 Property Law industrial (i.e. Journal of Laws 2003 No. 119, item 1117, as amended) and the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2003 No. 153, item 1503 , as amended).
The Website may use “cookies”, identifying the Website User – in a manner needed to simplify or cancel a given operation. Cookies do not contain personal data and the condition of cookies is their acceptance by the browser and not removing them from the disk. Deleting cookies may cause difficulties in using the Website.
Embedded content from other sites
The articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., movies, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in a similar way as if the user had visited a specific site directly.
With whom we share data
1. The Website Owner does not sell, transfer or lend processed personal data, unless it is with the consent of the entity to which the data pertain or when it is required by applicable law or it is necessary for the performance of tasks specified by law carried out for the public good or is it is necessary to fulfill the legally justified objectives of Robot Partner, and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
2. The Website Owner reserves the right to entrust Website Users’ data in the form of their aggregate lists to cooperating agencies or websites. Such information can be used to monitor Website traffic, monitor Website viewership.
What rights do you have about your data?
How do we protect your data?
1. In order to protect and respect the Website Users ‘privacy, all personal data posted on the Website or processed in connection with the operation of the Website, including Website Users’ data, are protected in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (text Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) and in accordance with the provisions of Art. 6 clause 1 point a) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of personal data No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
2. Robot Partner ensures the security of shared data, in particular against unauthorized access. Robot Partner provides all Users with the right to inspect their own data, the right to request updates and deletion of data. When transferring data, it uses standard protocols and security mechanisms.
The Board of Robot Partner Sp. z o.o.